Wednesday, November 06, 2013

You Never Know Who You Are Going to Meet

Like a month ago, I was in Louisville having a great time with all things Seminar.

In my Zebra class I met someone that's a member of this group - The New Jersey Needle Artists - an ANG chapter. We were in the same Zebra Out of Africa class. And another member was in Cardinal Country as was my roommate. 

They have a snazzy blog to go with their website and you can visit it here - blog of NJNA.

Makes me wish I had time to work on my Zebra! 

So a salute to my new friends in New Jersey - you are doing a fine job on the social media thing and more especially with the stitchy thing!

Just yesterday I finally picked up my Loudoun Sampler Guild Mystery Sampler which I've had to ignore for the past two months. But I finally finished the June band and added my horse and fox to the first band. I'm ready to outline my design my own band and then I'm moving on to the Quaker band. No way I'm catching up on this project, but at least I'm continuing to make progress. 

1 comment:

Dresdens said...

Thanks for sharing the link to the NJNA. I enjoyed looking at their gallery of finishes.