Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Catching Up

Will I ever? I feel like there are million things I need to work on and so little time. 

But to encourage myself, as I was looking through photos, I grabbed these.




These five pieces were my UFO Challenge last year. I finished 3 out of 5. That beauty with the turquoise and orange is still languishing. And this weekend I've got another class. 

That multiple canvas piece, which is Gay Ann Rogers Echoes of Elizabeth is also not done. Major guilt. But they are both a little bit further along than these photos show. I haven't given up entirely. 

 
I pulled this out of my stash to stare at after seeing the movie, Tim's Vermeer. If you haven't seen it, I will highly recommend it for your viewing pleasure. The obsession and detail in that movie are astounding. 
 
And here is the piece I bought last June really intending to have made major project by now. I haven't even pulled threads yet. This one is waiting me for me to feel like I can do it justice. I'm getting closer every day. Just not quite there yet.

2 comments:

Anna van Schurman said...

I feel you. So much to do, so little time. :-(

Dresdens said...

LOVE the last canvas in this post!