Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Blogger Works Best..

Blogger works best for me on my computer. I have little control over it on my phone. Thus I hardly ever update. For which I am terribly sorry. I'm going to try to be better. (Once again.)

But here's the EGA Halloween plaid I did back in October. I used a version of 10/31/17 to establish the pattern. I never did make it into a spider, mostly because I finished it right at the end of the month. I do have several of the spider cupcake holders and toyed with the idea of a Christmas spider, but that's been put on hold this month. 

Here's a couple of freestyle bookmarks I did for our guild. By freestyle, I just took some threads, mostly pearl #5, and started stitching. I've got one more that I should find and finish. 


 And here's a big finish - Imari Collage by Debbie Stiehler. It's at the framers and I'm dying to get it back. Parts of this stitch were a complete pain in the ass. But it's so beautiful that I forgive Debbie for torturing her students. 

Things are good here in Virginia. The usual Christmas prep going on. And in case you think I'm only stitching on canvas, I've got a few things to show you that might surprise you. But that's going to have to wait for another day.
 

1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

What lovely pieces you shared! I hope you will share a picture of your piece once it gets framed. Have a joy-filled holiday!