Sunday, October 18, 2020

Weekend Update

 In the before times, this past weekend would have our Mid-Atlantic Region meeting in Wilmington, DE. But of course nothing is as it should be. And thus, yesterday morning we had our meeting, virtually. And then in the afternoon Orna Willis taught our class, The Flower Cuff, virtually.


This is my start. We all received our kits weeks ago. Canvas, beads, threads, finishing supplies and instructions. Three colors of Neon Rays and four  colors of variegated DMC floss.

During the morning meeting, I made some progress on Frank. His smile is now a frown. 

And a little progress on my scissor case. 

That's enough stitching. 

1 comment:

Sara Leigh said...

The cuff is very pretty. Shiny. And I like Frank's sweater, nice stitch selection for the right texture.

I'm still thinking about painting my canvas. Yours looks so nice.