Friday, January 01, 2021

New Year, New Starts

 Today I will begin two new projects - one sampler on linen and one canvas.

Here are the called for Gentle Arts colors. I've chosen a 32ct Vintage Light Exampler linen from the Stash. 

Here are the colors I pulled in Gloriana. I'm going with the silks. Here's the project pulled from the stash:  Wee Bit Sampler 3 from Scholehousr for the Needle. The words seem very appropriate right now. 



And one canvas project that Sara Leigh has probably been wondering if I was ever going to stitch this. It's a Cooper Oaks design of Warren Kimble. 13ct, going to basketweave. The black will kill me, but I'm hoping to do most of it in the spring outside. That's the plan.


No SALs for me for the New Year though I did buy Lindy Stitches Funky Menagerie. I've got so many choices to stitch. Want to continue some older pieces. The usual get more organized. Mostly I want to continue to find pleasure and peace in all that I stitch. Happy New Year! 

No comments: