Sunday, September 12, 2021

September and the Light Changes


 Because of a blogger, I discovered the Bloggess right before she wrote about the big metal chicken. I still read Jenny today and purchase her books. And try to absorb some of her hard learned lessons. So today Amazon brought me my first light therapy box.

Because I know I suffer from seasonal affective disorder. I can tell even in August that the light is changing. We'll see if this helps.

On the stitching front, I finished a gift piece. No photos allowed. And I wasn't feeling inspired to pick up any of my current works in progress.

Because I have been organizing (yet again) this Charland Designs sampler popped up. I did not have the right colors of Flower Thread so I'm substituting DMC Linen Thread. I hope this works for the pulled work.

I love these little Charland samplers. Fun stitches, not too big so I don't get bogged down. 

No comments: