Sunday, November 28, 2021

Stitching Friends are the Best

 Last week I was browsing thru the Facebook group for finding cross stitch unicorns, i.e. out of print charts.




I saw that someone was looking for this, the Charland Designs Welsh sampler. I currently have this in progress and will pass my chart on if the searcher doesn’t find it before I finish mine. I don’t have this high up on my priority list as I’m trying to finish two samplers.

But this made me remember that I don’t have a photo of the Charland Design chart that I want, the Thistle sampler. So I start searching google for a photo. Eventually I refine my search one more time (I have done this before without luck). What should appear but the Stitch Bitch blog where she’s posting about her finish in 2014. 

Within the hour I’ve messaged her and she’s located it! 

And now I have it. Thank you ever so much, my friend. 




No comments: