Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Mystery Band Sampler


 From the vault. In this photo you can see the 10th band of a 9 year old project. And the backside of two other bands wrapped around my scroll frame.

This was a year long project with the Loudoun Sampler Guild we did in 2013. And I am trying to finish it before the end of 2022.

This band is a mash-up. It's based on a pattern that I found on the internet maybe 20 years ago. I apologize for not remembering the designer name. The quote was something about going to my grave a well-read woman. 

But I mixed this with a different quote by T. Kira Madden, which I shortened. And some design elements like the turkey from our November band. I am only going to have eleven bands because I did a mash-up already of two months.

I see the end... 

1 comment:

Sara Leigh said...

I think I remember that band (or back) in the foreground! You will get this done by the end of the year.