it's that time of year again. Time for football viewing and stitching. Yesterday I didn't think I could concentrate enough to work on Agnes Scott, so I cut a piece of 18ct black mono canvas and started to work a needlecase for myself with Wildflowers Forest Fire. Boy, do I know myself. In between stitching I was getting up to do laundry and cook (stuffed flank steak)- translation not paying close enough attention to what I was doing.
I'm stitching smyrna crosses all the way around and when I get nearly back to the beginning I realize that I've stitched 64 smyrnas down the long side, not 68! No way am I going to unpick nearly 80 smyrnas!
Now I had been contemplating changing the design, but now I guess I have to change things to accomodate my error. At least the colors look wonderful on black. Maybe I need to come up with a falling leaves design of some sort. Guess that is now the project of the day.