Sunday, June 26, 2005

seriously sleep deprived

The entire week of the packing/moving/clearing quarters thing went smoothly. But of course, I wake up every morning between 4 and 5 a.m. regardless of when I fall asleep. And that takes a toll on a person.

DD's high school graduation was Friday evening, followed by Senior Bash. When she got home at 4:00 a.m. I was waiting for her. We packed the cats into the car and left at 4:30. Nearly 2 hours later, I flipped the visor of the car and my DH's military ID card flipped out. Returning this to him pronto was important, so we called him, turned around and met halfway. All this delayed us by 2 hours and of course that meant we got stuck in the usual summer Saturday traffic that I was hoping to miss.

So although my brain is working, I've already been awake for 2 1/2 hours. How lovely. Need more sleep. But at least I've got nothing to worry about. I can just relax and basically veg out for a few weeks. I just need to get rested enough to stitch without making mistakes.

No comments: