Thursday, September 15, 2005

Almost

Good word choice. Now I'm hearing Bowling for Soup in my head...

I have almost gotten rid of all the empty boxes. Is it bad when you start making friends with the guy who works at the transfer station??? LOL I have 2 big boxes of folded paper and a short stack of flattened boxes left.

I do have a growing collection of things to freecycle or take to the thrift shop. With gas prices where they are, I need to find a local consignment store - otherwise it's 30 minutes to either military thrift shop. So far I've had great luck w/freecycle. Only one person didn't show. I've gotten rid of empty moving boxes, a portable basketball hoop, 3 oak chairs, a wine rack, 2 plate racks, and a folding banquet table. Off to post more now. Got some vintage 70s hanging lights, a box of boy's books, some craft stuff, another table. So far the only thing I can't seem to find takers for is my old blue recliner.

1 comment:

Boca Expert said...

Whether you are buying or selling in Boca Raton, the best deal comes with the help of the best real estate experts. Go to BocaSite.com for expert advice about current Boca Raton Listings or Culture or Golf or Hospitals or Recreation or Worship or Condos and right now Boca Raton sellers can get an appraisal-style analysis FREE when they visit BocaSite.com.