Saturday, November 08, 2014

Kudos

Kudos to those who are blogging the entire month of November. I know better than to even begin to attempt this. 

In fact, I should be upstairs right now finishing my brick cover. I probably have an hour or so to go. I promise the first picture of this finish will be here, not on facebook. 

Last week I was fortunate enough to participate in a pilot class for Deborah Gale Tirico's piece for EGA Seminar 2015. It's called Ladybird's Legacy and features Texas wildflowers. It's wool felt applique like the Nutcracker I took with her last year at Seminar in Louisville. I just looked and you all deserve a better photo of that, too. 

Today was Loudoun Sampler Guild where we had a talk on Geo Washington as depicted in historic needlework. And tomorrow, I've got two new canvas pieces from Janet Zickler Casey as we're having a workshop. Yikes. 

I'm definitely acquiring faster than I can stitch.
 

4 comments:

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

Aren't we all?!

I think of it as storing nuts for the winter.

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

Aren't we all?!

I think of it as storing nuts for the winter.

Donna said...

Exactly, Jane. We were talking about "banking" projects today at lunch. Lol.

Dresdens said...

How was Debbie? Can't wait to see her in San Antonio next year.