Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Shower Kitty and Finish

I love it when a plan works out! Needle felting the base for the shower cap allowed me to get the exact shape I wanted.

Then Lori at Waste Knot Needlepoint suggested ruching Sparkle Rays for the ruffle which was way easier and quicker than what I was planning.

Isn't it great?

Now to add whiskers and finish the tub.

Also had a small ornament finish which is what happens when you hang out at a car dealership and come home with a new car. I bought this in New Orleans - it's the Cathedral at night. I've already shipped it off to the finisher. Can't wait to see what she does.

2 comments:

Anna van Schurman said...

The shower cap came out so cute!

Erica said...

How cute! When I first read your blog on feedly, I only saw the second picture. I was so confused!