Sunday, October 22, 2017

Hot off the Needles

This one has been hanging around nearly finished for about 4 or 5 years. There are 3 squares that are supposed to have buttons. And I'm not a huge button fan.

So I decided to use some beads and the witch's  hat got stitched. The other two squares were designed, gravestone and moon with bats, but I never got around to stitching the bats. I ditched the idea of beading the bats and just stitched that square. Phew.

This a design by Marilyn Owen and its in the ANG Chapter Project Book. The only way to get this is as a Chapter project (unless you find a used copy from someone.)

I'm holding on to my copy because I want to use bits of this piece again.

3 comments:

Sara Leigh said...

It all worked out great!

Robin in Virginia said...

Congratulations on your finish! I really like the ghost block.

Donna said...

Robin, I loved the ghost so much, I created a jack o lantern using the same technique. Was more difficult than I thought. Couldn't just graph it, had to work it and graph it in tandem.