Saturday, February 16, 2019

Another January Finish

In which I finish something and run around begging people to touch it! 


 I started this Halloween ornament last year at Camp Wannastitch. But I had a mistake that a friend saw. Then I couldn't unsee it.

Last fall, I corrected my mistake. It's all seed beads. This is an experiment before I decide if I want to bead a larger canvas.
 Here, you can see I started adding two stitched rows for the finisher 
It came back to Camp with me this year and because I was sitting with someone who's brilliant, I finished it. I had been trying to couch those beads on the ornament top but being seed beads, things were a bit irregular. My friend suggested something and boom! Light bulb went off in my head.

I wish the shine photographed better. And it feels so good, too.

4 comments:

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

Fabulous! Wish cameras could capture bling but they are blind to it.

Rachel S-H said...

It's so cute! What a neat finish.

Rachel S-H said...

What a cute little guy!

Cathy said...

Very cute finish!