Sunday, February 24, 2019

Crazy January Challenge from 2011 Part II

  1. Sampler Girl Jane Austen Bookmark
  2. Blackbird Designs Souvenir of Paris from Joyeux Noel
  3. Queenstown Designs freebie
  4. Sampler Girl freebie kitted with Ginnie Thompson Flower Thread
  5. Raise the Roof Designs Go Fly a Kite
  6. Laura J Perin Heart from May 2010 Needlepointers
  7. Little House Acorns
  8. Queenstown Sampler R. Le Tellier 1873
  9. Queenstown Sampler freebie
  10. Little House All Dolled Up Snowy Pines
  11. Mill Hill Flamingo Magnet
  12. LHN Necessities Sampler
  13. Homespun Elegance Wee Fancy House
  14. Oatlands Nametag
  15. Victoria Sampler Oh Canada

    So this was my list from 2011. 


    Finished on this list 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14

    That leaves Acorns which I haven't worked on since January 2011, but it might become my next purse project. 

    Queenstown R Le Tellier which I have worked on. Probably about 1/2 finished. Wish I had chosen different linen.

    And Oh Canada. I'm right down at the bottom on this one. It hung out for a while because I needed to work on the personalization. But I will eventually finish this. 

    And shout out to anyone (Hint, Rachel) who might still be working secretly on their list. 

    Funnily I thought another piece was on this list, but nope. Did I do it again in 2012? I'm afraid to go look...

No comments: