Wednesday, September 24, 2003

Hey, I'm getting educated

Wow. Being new at this whole blogging enterprise, I've got quite a learning curve to cover. Notice that I have figured out how to add links, including a link to my e-mail. I will slowly be linking to other needleworkers' blogs. Freakin' cool.

I was going to take today to drive (remember I'm not in paradise...) to a LNS in Jersey. But I see they are closed on Wednesdays. Oh well. Next choice is an even longer drive into Connecticut. I've got quite a collection of unframed items that need attention, one of which is especially needed to complete a wall arrangement. (Finally painted that wall last week. Three walls painted in the living room, one to go...but I've got a 7' by 10' foot entertainment center on that wall and need assistance in the moving phase. So I'm not doing that today.)

Guess something is telling me to stay at home. And stitch.

No comments: