Friday, April 23, 2004

Hmm.

For the second day in a row, I can't see my own blog. Just a blank screen.

Can someone e-mail me and let me know if they can see it.

So my darling son is off to his first chorus competition. He'll be gone for three days.
The cat is looking at me this morning, and then looking at son's room as if to say, "don't you know one of your children is missing?" Poor kitty. He's missing his buddy.

After dropping him off last evening, the remainder of the family headed off for Mexican food. This place that I love, makes the best sangria. And grilled shrimp, stuffed with cheese and wrapped in bacon served with big beefy grilled mushrooms. So good.

Then DH and DD did not want to go home. So a little cross country jaunt brought us to Tower Records, where I just had to buy Margaret Cho's latest CD. And Brahm's second symphony. I must have been walking circles around that store because last night my pedometer read 11, 441 steps for yesterday and that's without a walk. Not too bad.

No comments: