Thursday, April 15, 2004

Plugged In

In my DD's world this is the current poll:

10 bands you'd like to see live:
The Doors
Aerosmith
Prince
Talking Heads
Led Zeppelin
Janis Joplin
Glen Miller
Buddy Holly
Manhattan Transfer
Ella Fitzgerald


9 things you're looking forward to:

writing a book
directing a play
summer and warm weather please!
Paris
love in the woods
Red Sox winning the World Series
decorating my very own house
champagne and fireworks at the beach
a hot air balloon ride


8 things that you wear daily:
glasses
underwear
bra
moisturizer
pants/shorts/skirt
shirt
rings
can only get to seven


7 things that annoy you:
ignorant people
too much wind
when people don't listen to me
ignorance
no hot water
lack of sleep
stupidity

6 things you touch every day:
kitties
water
my hair
keyboard
husband
refridgerator

5 things you do every morning:
eat breakfast
use computer
make my bed
stretch
play with kitties


4 people you'd like to spend more time with:
my sister
my sister
my sister
my sister (I only have one sister)


3 movies you could watch over and over:
Singin' in the Rain
A Night at the Opera
The Bandwagon


2 of your favorite songs at the moment:
Let's Get Retarded - The Black-Eyed Peas
Whole Lotta Love - Led Zep


1 person you could spend the rest of your life with:

I'm married to him. How lucky am I?






No comments: