Thursday, May 25, 2006

that time of month

time for EGA meeting

duh

Yesterday

Had good class on a creating an embroidered ornament. I got to sit next to the troublemaker. Which was fun. Little miss perfectionist. No really. I mean it was fun. She's a hoot. She nearly got me in trouble with the teacher. Felt like I was back in 4th grade. LOL

This is a quick and easy piece. I've done the part that takes the longest. But came home and immediately started back in on my pilot class piece. Still am debating about creating a sampler for the niece's wedding. I've got one picked out. And now I know his initials. Would be fast to do. But need to jump on this one, if I'm going to get it done in time for framing.

Plus I'm still holding an idea in my head for the summer challenge, which is mythology. This needs to be done by the end of July. And here it is the end of May.

Better stop typing and pick up a needle.

No comments: