Thursday, May 22, 2008

baseball biscornu



The idea is from the Stitch Bitch who did a Phillies version of this last year for Stitch 'N Pitch.

And ever since I saw hers, this has been floating through my head. I have designed a version for myself commemorating my team, the Red Sox, and my NL team, the Nats. But due to trademark infringement, etc. I will not be publishing those versions.

Instead I bring you a biscornu to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the writing of "Take Me Out to the Ball Game."

I had a wonderful time figuring out how exactly to do the seams of the baseball. But I persevered and I think it works.


3 comments:

Anna van Schurman said...

Love it! Great job!

Anonymous said...

It's AWESOME! And I love the baseball seams!

Twana said...

It sure does work. That's neat!