Friday, May 23, 2008

Current Projects

In reality my current projects are too numerous. I've been mixing in obligation stitching with pleasure stitching.

This means yesterday I picked up my Tsunami Charity sampler and have maybe even finally stitching enough to be worthy of a photo. Of course I was working on this at the shop during morning stitch-in and found myself counting incorrectly and having to frog. But I did eventually make progress.

Started charting two new blackwork projects - one for teaching and one because it came to me in a flash while exiting the shower. Not so strange a place for inspiration to hit me. The other place where I get really good ideas is on a long drive by myself. But I don't have to do any of those for a while and with gas prices, I'm certainly not going to drive for no good reason.

So let's see. That leaves me with this list of current projects:

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt
crazy quilt pyramid
tsunami sampler
BoInk over 1
peony canvas
and I know there's another project in that bag but I'm too lazy to go upstairs and look and my brain is apparently not in total recall mode

Anyone out there taking Melatonin? Got any advice for me?

No comments: