Saturday, October 12, 2019

Wait. What?

Trying to post from my phone and laughing at myself. Maybe I need to drink some coffee first?

See? This is ridiculous.

Phew. 

And now.

Oh my gosh.

I am not changing the font size. It's just happening.

Anyway, this is a Lee canvas. A little ladybug all in tent stitch. I've sent it off for professional finishing.

And from deep in my stash this is a Guild project called Knots on Rocks. 

It's an actual rock covered in felt. We had traced an outline of our rock onto some pretty gold silk and started making French knots with a variegated thread, in my case Watercolours. This sat in my studio 60% done for a long time. 
And finally a little Deborah Tirico project in a tin. It was just waiting for me to do a Colonial Knot and the finishing.

I have plenty more blasts from the past awaiting my attention. You'll see them eventually.

No comments: