Saturday, September 12, 2020

September 12th

 In which we play pinball. For those who know us well, know that our idea of a date night long ago was a drive to an arcade and an evening spent playing pinball and video games. I'm still quite good at Galaga whenever we find a machine. Today was all pinball and I'm not sure I will even be able to stitch tonight.

But never fear. There's still pandemic stitching to catch up with. Like these birthday presents I did in August. Some people already have most of the things they want. And right now purchasing experiences isn't the best idea. 



I peyote stitched a bracelet for my boss. There's a mistake or two in it. But I'm happy I remembered how to. 

And I cross stitched a bunny to match a needle minder. Because someone loves bunnies even more than me! 

No comments: