Tuesday, September 22, 2020

September 22nd

What's your favorite project? The next one!



I've kitted up Lindy Stitches "Beach Dance" and made a start. Substituted two of the overdyed cottons for colors I had in my stash. And I'm working on 32ct Quicksilver from Lakeside Linens. I've had the fabric so long, I have no idea if they still dye this color.

Lindy Stitches is a new designer to me, but when I saw these blue footed boobys (or is it boobies?) I knew I had to stitch them. Great design. 

3 comments:

Sara Leigh said...

Fun! I hope they still have Quicksilver in stock. I remember it as a beautiful silver gray color?

Robin in Virginia said...

You are off to a good start on the birds. I don't know if Quicksilver is still in their lineup, but yours is a beautiful color.

Donna said...

The Quicksilver looks more gray, but shading towards the purples. It's a pleasure to wpoon.