Thursday, July 29, 2004

Mags

Didn't like what DH was watching so went upstairs to my room where the teenage boy was switching back and forth between a History Channel program on the Autobahn and a James Bond movie.

Gee that was much better than the documentary DH was watching.

So I pulled out all my issues of Stitcher's World/The Stitchery and started slashing through them.
Came up with a few articles on Brazillian embroidery, Japanese embroidery, and a couple of graphs. Now I know why I stopped buying this mag. Between the graphs I eliminated yesterday morning and the mags last night, I probably culled out another 10-15 lbs. I'm feeling very virtuous doing this.

And from experience (having done this operation before with my old issues of the Cross Stitcher) I know I won't regret eliminating stuff.

Now I can move on today. It's either the scrapbooking mags or 20 years worth of Just Cross Stitch. I think I'm going to need some more page protectors...

No comments: