I did get out my poor abandonned Celtic Christmas yesterday and put a little time into her.
Poor thing has been occupying those scroll rods since the summer of 1998. She's about 2/3rds completed.
But I've still got some beads to frog as I decided that I didn't like attaching the beads with thread that matched the fabric and much preferred the look of thread that matched the bead. Of course this necessitates 3 different colors of thread instead of one. But she's still beautiful and I am still attracted to her colors.
Because I don't have all my fibers for Catherine Agnes yet, I guess CC is my new project. Would be wonderful to finish her before the next move!