Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Printing Problems

Totally frustrated me yesterday. Did not get a single stitch in anything.

But I did make sesame noodles with chicken for supper! and Newman's Own has a wonderful new dressing - Low Fat Sesame Ginger. This is new enough that it's not on the Newman's Own website. Hmm. Bought it because I love the Mandarin Chicken Salads at Wendy's. The dressing isn't quite the same, but it is quite good.

Watched Sideways last night. Another movie that I might have been more impressed with if I'd seen it when it first came out. I mean, it was good, but I had seen too much already in little snippets. Which is bizarre because it's not like it was an action movie where they show you all the best stuff in the previews. But it did do a good job of making me California homesick. Hard to believe we left CA 7 years ago.

2 comments:

Anna van Schurman said...

Will I get homesick for CA someday? I find it so hard to believe right now.
AVS

Donna said...

Maybe you'll miss it someday. I know when I see Big Sur or undulating hills covered in dry grass, I get a ping of longing.