Friday, July 01, 2005

it's raining

Shucks. I'm working on quite the tan. Yeah - I know all about skin cancer. No lectures necessary. But it's raining this morning. So I guess we can go shopping instead! I love vacation!

Seller wants to delay closing by 2 days. This may work out for the best - then I don't have to drive the NH to VA route on a Sunday. Which can be quite painful.

I have managed to pull out some stitching and some crocheting since arriving here. But haven't really put in any time. I don't like taking my needlework to the lake - too many opportunities to ruin things with sand, sun, water, sunscreen, food and drink.

But I should go and wake up my slothful children. They'll be happy to hear that their contact lenses have arrived at Wally World and we can go and pick them up.

No comments: