Monday, July 18, 2005

stashing

but only slightly.

Found vol. 8 of Sampler and Antique Needlework Quarterly at a yard sale for 25 cents! This was one of the issues I had in black and white and at a quarter that's quite a deal considering what these sell for on ebay.

And bought the latest issue of Stitch from England. I do love this magazine. Trying to figure out if I can afford a subscription to it here in the states. I think it's around $60, maybe a bit more. I can buy it for slightly less in bookstores here, but not always guaranteed that I will find every issue. Which is problematic.

Weather is cloudy, but terribly hot and humid today. But I have managed to talk my sister into more antiquing. Will go to one big place where they have many dealers and air conditioning. Followed by lunch and ice cream. That should kill some time.

No comments: