Friday, March 09, 2007

Thursday Stitch-in

Brought my darling daughter with me. Had fun. Cursed at my previous miscounting that I was compensating around on my piece. But I did finally finish the part I was working on yesterday around 5:00 p.m. Nearly ran out of that fiber, too. Now it's back to the part I frogged 'cause I didn't like how it looked. And soon it will be on to the finishing. Maybe 10-12 hours of work left on this. I should be able to finish my Inro piece before the next EGA meeting at the end of the month. If I don't get totally frustrated by using palestrina knots to join two pieces together. Still gotta ask the designer for permission to post photos.

Took DD to a wonderful little Thai place for lunch. I think the waitress was trying to warn us off ordering the Thai dumplings. Apparently some people expect them to be more like Chinese dumplings. They were very good. But the Larb was terrific. I'll have to remember to buy this for a picnic at Wolf Trap in the heat of the summer. That would be most excellent.

No comments: