Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Gift Certificate

I finally have figured out what I will be ordering with a gift certificate I have to Nordic Needle:

Tony Minieri's Back to Basics DVDs.

See the post here on Needlepoint Study Hall. 

I don't need any new projects. I don't need fibers or fabric. (At the moment.) 

But reference materials are always welcome! 

Speaking of which, I have a package winging my way from England. I can hardly wait to show you what I ordered. 

I finally have moved on with Stars. But I am in dislike with the Ingrid Bergman black. Not enjoying this one at all. And because of my dislike I've been making stupid mistakes which only prolong the agony. Phhh. Probably less than an hour stitching time left on this one and then I can move on to my last block. 

1 comment:

Shanda said...

Looks like a great way to spend that g.c.!