Wednesday, December 24, 2003

Christmas Eve Day

We did get to take both teenagers to the Howard Dean rally on Monday. Both now wish they were old enough to vote. He certainly comes across as totally honest and forthright. But I still haven't made up my mind which way I'm voting in the New Hampshire primary.

Return of the King was everything I thought it would be. Children want to see it a few more times to hold them until it comes out on DVD.

I did manage to snatch a little time for stitching yesterday. Working on my own scissor case on black canvas. As I don't have any of my reference books with me, I'll be making up stitches as I go along. Could be interesting.

My sister and I did dinner out last evening. Just the two of us. Felt a little bit selfish going off and leaving everyone, but at least I made the meatloaf for dinner first. We even had desert! Ah...things like this just make me wish we lived closer.

Today is reserved for one last trip to the grocery store, maybe a stop at the liquor store, and baking. Merry, merry, to one and all.

No comments: