Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Agnes Scott

My Agnes Scott sampler was resurrected from the UFO pile this weekend. I pulled her out and spent some time going over the pattern details and what I had stitched. It's been at least a year since I've stitched on her for which I feel terrible. She doesn't deserve that fate.

I put Cormac McCarthy's "All the Pretty Horses" in my Walkman and put on the headphones as DS was having himself an XBox marathon and it's tough stitching to Band of Brothers, any Star Wars game, or NHL Hockey.

I have been meaning to read All the Pretty Horses for quite some time. I was just reminded of it by some saying it was one of the favorite books. So when DH finally went to check out our local library I picked it up on CD. It is unfortunately abridged. But I did manage to stitch and listen for nearly 2 hours before deciding I had better think about supper.

Once I recharge the camera battery I will post a pic of my Agnes Scott progress.

No comments: