Sunday, June 10, 2007

Stitching on

Inspired by a blogging friend who frequently has posted about stitching on a train:

I've got a piece, a scandanavian ornament, that I have been carting around with me in my purse since the second week of May.

I've now stitched on this piece: on a plane, in an airport, on a train, in an emergency room which is where DD was directed to go for her first drug test ever for employment, in a baseball stadium, in a car, outside at a picnic table, but never in the house.

One of these days I may actually finish this. Now I'm thinking I should try to fit in a few more exotic locations...

Maybe this week I'll add DS's high school graduation and then I can try for Coronado Beach?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love traveling pieces.... Now I need to do some *real* traveling (rather than just day-to-day commuting) so I can look at the finished ones and remember where they've been!