Well. Let's begin with a quick vent. I have no idea what's going on with my fonts. I can't seem to get rid of the bold in my title. And Verdana is italicized whether I want it to be or not. So let's use Trebuchet. Then to post this photo from my phone, I got sucked into Google+, something I had successfully avoided until now.
Okay. The closet. First let me say that this is the neat side. Not a thing in there that isn't stitching or stitching related. LOL
On the top shelf we have threads on the left - pearl cotton, Watercolours, GAST, Crescent, other assorted cotton overdyes, etc. On the right are box with small canvas projects including a Gay Ann Rogers class that I need to finish. That one is bothering me.
In the Elfa unit on the bottom left - there are two drawers of fabric, one just for linen, the other everything else. Another drawer has more threads. Appleton crewel wool, flower thread, odd threads like Oriental Linen, etc. Thread packs pulled from kits long ago. I think there's two bags of miscellaneous threads in there.
Bottom right has a drawer with needles and other stitching tools. A drawer that holds all my DMC floss. A drawer with stretcher bars and tacks. A drawer with q-snaps and small scroll frames.
On top of the Elfa units are project boxes. Some contain one project. Some contain two projects. There's more small canvas projects on stretcher bars. A couple of surface works projects. Some empty cardboard tubes for storage and transportation of finished work.
It's not a complete disaster. This side of the closet has "good bones." It just needs a little attention. There might be one or two projects I can discard. I did this recently with two pieces of canvas. Removed them from their bars and unpicked the threads. I might be able to reuse both pieces of canvas. And I can certainly use the threads for other things.
The other side of the closet is a whole 'nother story. I'm not up for sharing that yet.