Wednesday, November 12, 2003

for those with rough skin problems

As soon as the weather started to turn colder here in October, the skin on my fingers became a problem when stitching. Rough, dry, hangnails. Just plain ugly. Working with silk thread became impossible.

But I'm here to say I found a solution. Bought one of those parafin hand spas on sale. It's amazing how good it feels to coat your hands with warm wax. I don't use it everyday (usually because I forget to plug it in.) I'm using it 2-3 times a week. Between that, and using Jergens Ultra Healing every night, I've solved my problem.

I took my veteran to the mall yesterday so he and kids could see "the Matrix Revolution" in IMAX. They enjoyed it. And I went lingerie shopping. All in all, a good day.

Started a new scarf to match DS's cross country jacket. Crochet in school colors. But will have to do another one to match his new winter coat.

No comments: