Tuesday, January 11, 2005

WIP

Great.
A friend has me contemplating actually counting all my works in progress.

I know of at least 2 that I'll never finish and I might as well just toss.
One is a Dimensions kit of a Noah's Ark sampler, maybe 5" x 7" and I made a mistake somewhere on the pig and didn't catch it till I was on the cow and I set the darn thing aside to figure out later and that was about 8 years ago!

The other one is a country type sampler. This one is even older. Maybe early 90's. Matched my kitchen at the time.

I even have a mauve table runner that's halfway finshed. I like the design -houses and weeping willows, but nothing is mauve any more...

But there's probably 20-30 other projects in various states of being worked upon. I can see a database in my future. Might listing them provide some incentive? Or is the prospect just too frightening?




2 comments:

Anna van Schurman said...

I've found that listing them is the first step toward completing them. Do it! Unless you like having all that clutter? Anna

Lee said...

List 'em! Then toss the hopeless ones - you'll feel much better.

I have some mauve stuff, too. Everything was mauve and blue. Now it's just dusty...