Monday, April 03, 2006

How to Update when Nothing is Happening

LOL

I could just leave it there.

But that would be mean.

No. Wait. I remember now.

Met some very nice ladies who own a shop called 3 Sisters Needlework in Woodbridge, VA. If it wasn't so far away, I would definitely join them for their stitch nights. Found MLI's Celtic Banner on sale. Now I had no intention of buying anything else she had designed. And just looking at this piece as packaged, I had been rejecting it for years. But then I saw it stitched and hanging at Woodlawn. And it became irrestible to me.

This is why we need actual real life stores. Just looking at the picture of a project is not enough for some of us. We need to see it see it.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

You hit the nail on the head when you said that is why we need stores. No matter how hard a designer tries, the photo on the leaflet or in the package NEVER does the design justice. I have that one in my stash too! Will I ever get to it instead of stitching the stuff that I design? I hope so!

Jennifer at Dragon Dreams