Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Hmmm. Very interesting. I can't seem to get to my title box. Huh.

Anyway.

Finished the second side of my Quaker ornie at 6:00 p.m. last night and had a mint julep to celebrate. Mint juleps = my new summer drink. Who knew mint and bourbon together could taste so good? And very refreshing.

I need to take a picture. Yes. I know. And then move on to the finishing. I picked up a piece that a friend and I working on together for our LNS. There was this piece of an overdyed fabric that was damaged and unsellable. But we can use enough of it for a small design rather than throwing it away.

So we're stitching The Knotted Tree's "Evergreen Topiary." On different fabric than called for and with a different fiber, too. File that one under we can't resist making changes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Titles were spazzy all over Bloggers all weekend and yesterday. So it's not just you.

I've never had a mint julep, keep meaning to but haven't managed yet.

Anna van Schurman said...

I found that if I clicked on the word "title" next to the title bar, that worked. Go figure.