Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Oh the Weather Outside is Frightful

I so enjoy watching the people in this region turn into raving idiots at the mere mention of the word snow. It's all we've been hearing about for days. And now it's here. All one or two inches of it. Maybe not even that. But apparently the world is coming at an end. LOL The best part - I don't need to go any where in the car today. Unless I want to.

Stitching! Yeah for me!

I picked up a Calico Crossroads cat thingy that I had decided to do for my Mom. I had already made her an orange tabby cat piece, when she relented and fell in love with a black cat. It's nearly finished except I need to replace the month of May with the cat's name, Onyx. Just a little charting to get things centered properly. Then a rummage through the fabric bins in order to turn this into a pillow or something.
Would be nice to get this finished and in the mail by the end of the week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for snow! Yay for stitching! Boo for my kids' schools not calling snow days.... LOL

And MEGABOOO to Blogger for changing the Comment screen so I can't put a link to my page...