I'm still here and still stitching.
I've got a variety of things to update and I'll start today with Mountain to Molehill.
Here's the progress on my second block.
The second block is based on cross stitches. I've done my usual experimentation with threads on this one. If you look closely you'll notice that the two pink triangles are not the same. In the bottom left one, I followed the directions. And in the top left one, I brightened things up. I think the top one is better and will rip the bottom one, even though that means reanchoring other threads.
And as per a posting by Jane of Chilly Hollow last week, I do coordinate needle minders with projects, sometimes! This gold and black one was meant to be the centerpiece of a challenge project, but I changed all that this summer. In reality I do not like the dome shape of these Kelmscott minders as much as flat shapes. In fact, my needles are on the back of this project which is where I usually put them when I finish my stitching session with a project because they are less likely to get caught on things.
I have started the third block on this one, too. But just barely so no photo. I've rearranged the block order because I decided to only put black threads on three of the blocks, not all six, so only the odd numbers will have black. This project is just full of decisions. Love it!