Sunday, November 14, 2004

Beading

I worked on my EGA petit project peyote stitch bracelet and finished it on Friday. Looks lovely. Has 2 mistakes -both noticed after I had changed threads. I'll be a little more careful next time. But for a beginner, I think I did just fine.

Of course, this meant I had to drive to the beading store on Friday. And it started to snow. Was lovely to look at, but I'm driving the car that has the best gas mileage now, not the one with 4 wheel drive. Got a little bit dicey coming home at the the highest elevation point, but I made it.

So I bought more miyuki beads. Some for peyote stitching. Some triangle ones for a project in one of my mags, some cube ones cause I thought they looked neat. Some bicone swarovski crystals. Some more needles. Some more Nymo in different colors. Some more rose quartz and hematite to fix an old necklace. Ah the fun.

There is still a little snow on the ground which is kind of interfering with our neighborhood clean-up. Nothing like raking in the snow.


No comments: