Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Hit Bottom

I think I've hit bottom and am coming up the other side of this cold. Fever is gone for the first time in 7 days. Leaving me with a headache, cough, and some nasal congestion. I've got so much to do around the house it isn't funny. And moving around too much makes me wheeze and cough. Let's see what I can do. I'm on the second load of laundry. I may not be able to get it all upstairs, but hey. I need to run to the dry cleaners, the post office, and the library. I read 5 books in 5 days. Just mysteries. Interesting enough to keep me entertained and I don't really need to think type of reading.

I haven't held a needle in my hand since last Tuesday. And I want to. That's good sign.

But I have been playing with my Kumimiho Loom. Okay, who was blogging about this a few weeks ago? Made me run to the internet with my credit card and find one. Haven't done much - just seeing what a few yards of perle cotton 5 will do. I'm thinking rattail might look very nice.

1 comment:

Anna van Schurman said...

My goodness you've been sick for a long time! You don't deserve this! I hope you're carrying loads of laundry in no time. No, that's not right...I hope you're well enough to stitch very soon!