Been stitching along my Willing Hands casket. Most of my progress is cream on cream so a photo is not forthcoming until I get more color on this.
Also did my absolutely favorite thing yesterday - started a new project!
We've got a challenge project coming up in my EGA Guild which I've know about for nearly a year. Now I had this idea. And I like to let these ideas percolate in the brain pan.
This idea apparently needed a lot of cooking!
I'd done a preliminary layout in a little notebook that I carry around in my purse. I'd picked out something necessary to this project. And when I went to begin, finally, yesterday my necessary something did not work. Quickly back to the beginning.
But the funny thing is that once I had to start over, it all came together with amazing speed. Within an hour I had congress cloth on stretcher bars and was sorting through I pile of threads I had pulled. A very soon, I was stitching.
Because this is a challenge piece, no photos till after our July meeting. But I did remember to pull out the camera and document a part of this.
And that's it for Monday. I'm off to run some errands and then come home and stitch my fingers off.