Friday, February 06, 2004

Another Snow Day

Well, it's official. Snow days are all used up. From here on, kids are using up their spring vacation.
What a lovely winter it's been. If you're a polar bear.

Oh. And no sledding for darling daughter today. LOL

I don't know why, but this morning I was dreaming about the brakes failing in my Honda and crashing the car into a brick building. It was very vivid. And then my cell phone wouldn't work so I couldn't call DH. I was hurt and frustrated. But people were helpful. Don't worry, I'm not driving anywhere today. DH took my car with the 4 wheel drive so he could get back up the hill later in the day.

I did some birthday shopping for myself yesterday. Not at a stitching store, because there isn't one closer than a 50-60 minute drive. But at a scrapbooking/rubber stamping store. Now to go find out what I'm supposed to do with Mizuhiki cord.



No comments: