Tuesday, February 10, 2004

I Wanna Shoop Baby Shoop

I wasted an inordinate amount of time yesterday on what should have been a simple task. The stereo system DH and I had picked out for DS's birthday was not in stock anywhere. Everyone had one on the shelves, but none in boxes. Lost time driving and searching. Through the usage of modern technology, I was talking to DH whilst shopping and he was working the problem on the 'net. He thought he'd found a good deal online and they could guarentee delivery by Saturday. I started questioning him intensely about why that price was $20 less than anywhere else we'd seen. Turns out not to be the exact same model. Then in a stroke of brilliance, he remembered a $20 coupon we had for a certain store. And we bought a more expensive product, but the coupon made it equal. Now if he could have thought of that sooner, I might have not have nearly blown a gasket at Best Buy while waiting for someone to assist me. Ah, shoot. I should've thought of it myself.

Tonight is a ladies only function. We are supposed to bring a favorite Valentine's day item - all discreetly wrapped in the same type bag. Then guess who brought what. DH suggested ropes and mayo. What a clown. Just for that some people might find out about his Scooby Doo boxers...

No comments: