Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I swear

that I posted yesterday.

But I don't see anything here.

Very strange.

What's Up

Shopping. Packing. Changing oil and getting new wipers blades before return to college road trip.

Went to Shenandoah Nat'l Park on Sunday for one last family outing. My legs still hurt when I walk down the stairs.

We had watched the Feasting on Asphalt marathon on Saturday and so we searched for our own "road food" on our way home Sunday. Found a wonderful place called the Frost Cafe in downtown Culpepper. A cash only business which is usually a sign of good things. Food was terrific. I had Virginia grilled ham with potato salad and lima beans. But my choice of regular ice tea, not sweet tea, always betrays where I'm from.

It will be an early morning hit the road before 6 a.m. tomorrow. Not looking forward to driving. Even more fun will be packing the car. LOL

No comments: