Monday, October 02, 2006

the Weekend

The wallpaper removing adventure continued. I spent Saturday climbing up on the step stool scraping, applying more Dif, getting back down, and sitting and stitching. Then all over again in 20 minutes. I finished removing the *^$#& from the long wall and started on the short wall. Got a fair amount of stitching done this way. I pledge to never, ever apply wallpaper or a wallpaper border to any property I own (except if I ever own the "right" house, I'd apply the kind to the ceiling that looks like a tin ceiling. But that's not likely to happen.)

When I finish in the kitchen, it'll be on to removing the flowers from the powder room.

Yesterday DH and I went to the VA Wine Festival - 57 wine wendors and we sampled from what 4 or 5? Just too much for my taste buds to handle. My real reason for going though was to see Saffire - the Uppity Blues Women - perform. Marvelous. Terrific. *clapping*

No comments: