Monday, October 29, 2007

Okay I Admit I Need More Sleep

I got in exactly 12 stitches on my Agnes Scott sampler. But the good news is that I have finally picked her up again. I truly need to get the stitching finished on this by early January for framing in time for the Woodlawn Needlework competition. I see that I need some more green silk. Wondering why multiple skeins needed wasn't noted on the pattern.

Today is the start of perfecting my drywall techniques. First coat is on. Tomorrow will be initial sanding and second coat. But I've got to fit in a trip to DS's college as I have things he needs. Like more warm clothes maybe?

The other crisis is DD's laptop died. Well, it didn't so much die as refuse to accept a charge. We're shipping her a new one.

And I am serious about this year's NaNoWriMo. That's National Novel Writing Month for the undereducated. I've been reading Les Edgerton's book, Hooked. I've got two days to finalize my plot. Time is running out. This man has a past. Apparently providing him with lots of writing materials. How many middle-aged familymen have served time and been a hairdresser?

No comments: